I’m late with my link-up for the Fitness 5 on Friday. The kids’ summer break wreaks havoc on my schedule – my workout schedule, too. Here are my answers for this week’s link-up:
1. What is your least favorite exercise and why? I hate to run, even though I want to love it. I have crabby knees and I’ve accepted that running is never going to be my thing. I can jog a little, but that’s it.
2. What is your resting heart beats per minute? (to calculate count your pulse for 15 seconds and multiply by 4). Low typically, around 60. Last year when I was hooked up to a machine during a medical test I set off an alarm because it was only 55. (The nurse was not alarmed.)
3. Do you prefer to exercise alone or with company? Both. I love classes, but then I don’t get out much and I like the social factor.
4. What is your go to exercise outfit? Yoga pants and the t-shirt of the day from Old Navy. I am a fashion wonder!
5. Think about this time last year. Are you more or less active than you were a year ago? About the same. But with the kids off school it’s a challenge to stay on a schedule. I find I sit a lot more in the summer, but at least it’s usually at the beach.
Hope you’re all having a fabulous, fit weekend. Ours is full of baseball (unless it rains) and a dance recital (rain or no). Happy Saturday!